SCOUT SUSPENSE TRACKER©
Our flagship TASK WORKFLOW MANAGEMENTproduct, SCOUT Suspense Tracker © was developed in 2001 and now is in version 10. It is a very mature product. The list below is only a partial list of features.
<li >Create a suspense/task with or without subtasks<li >Attach/upload documents or any files to any suspense<li >Automatically notify assignees via email in parallel or chain order
- Track the suspense progress, comments, acceptance, declines, or completions
- Create alerts for short suspense dates or past due suspenses
- Create staff packages with routing lists and digital signatures
- Track status, review, approve, assign, re-assign, info-only
- Create customizable reports, stoplight charts, or metrics.
- SCOUT© is a web application using the ASP.NET MVC architecture. Clients only need a web browser. Modular workflows/apps are available as plug-ins or customizations. SCOUT© operates on Windows server 2008 using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- Currently operational in DoD agencies and operating on virtual servers.
- Authorizes and authenticates users via Microsoft Active Directory or independently via CAC.
- Requests and Task types are fully configurable using the SCOUT© Admin graphical User Interface.
- A fully-featured administrator interface allows using agencies to self-administer and customize.
- Project workflow App supports sub-requests, which may be supported as independent tasks in the Generals Tasks workflow App. These sub-tasks are linked to the originating Project task.
- Users have the ability to set custom values for task types and request types in both the Control Panel (all users) and the Admin GUI.
- File attachment capability for all installed workflow apps with attachments tied specifically to a task.
- Web services that connect to other web service-enabled tasking systems.
- Assignment of tasks to distro lists or to organizational accounts accessible by sets of users.
- Features bulk upload functionality.
- Users may comment on any task/request they have permissions to access.
Version 10 of SCOUT Suspense Tracker was introduced January 1, 2010 with more than 100 upgrades and new features since then.
For an overview of the latest version click the FREE ONLINE DEMO button.
To request a free on-line trial of the software send your name, organization and email address to FREE ONLINE TRIAL . You'll receive a reply email with a link to your free online trial.
Click the button to access the SCOUT Learning Center to view tutorials, manuals, guides and sign-up for free online tours and classes.
Enlisted and Officer Performance Review (EPR/OPR) software.
PROMOTe and VIGILANT EAGLE speciality software.
VISIT REQUESTOR gives you control of a former paperwork-intense process.
CONTRACT TRACKER manages the status reporting of contracts and purchase requests.
ENVIRON© Is our commercial environmental management system.